January 4, 2011

WELCOME 2011



iTS A NEW YEAR.... 2010 went away with so many  exciting and fun activities... Here's hoping 2011 will be full of great stuff to do.

Now does a pig have a new year resolution....of course not... don't be stupid...Me porky have 5!

1. I want to acquire a vashing machine... yup yup... a vashing machine so my inhabitants does not have to send laundry out every weekend.....That way... they don't spend my bear coins. keep paw cross...

2. I will work hard in my garden to provide for my inhabitants. Recently receive a shipment of roses, yet to be planted

3. I will treat the barnyardigans to a special concert by Jay chow this March for their dedication to the cavern. yea yea yea....


Porky, Horton, Shaun & Chompers (Wacky snapping the pic)
A product of the kitchen stadium
4. i will ensure more creative meals are churned out form the Kitchen stadium this year and that everyone in porky's cavern gets enough to eat.

Kiki Dimitri... typical pose a scrumptious meal... retires in her small but cozy cage


5. n to party all year round!!!! yea...
Happy New year everyone!!!!
Plenty of food n beer... yup... that's how i like it.

1 comment:

East Wind Breaks (Porky's Mood Song)