February 17, 2012

Holo Chim Game (Chinese Dice Game)

Porky don't gamble. He will never put his hard earn money to be decided by a dice. But this time, he just couldn't resist, because as according to his calculations on probability, he got nothing to loose in this particular Holo Chim game (Porky only got 2 pingers, so its 50-50 which can be either win or lose).

I came, I saw, I conquer, I eat for free
(Porlius Caesar)

Here is his computations ;

Scenario 1 : Win
Next : Double my 1 bear coin (worth RM 0.50) and Get to Eat the Crabs

Scenario 2 : Lose
Next : Pay 1 bear coin for 2 giant Crabs & Get to Eat Them
Then : House replenish Crabs, if win then Scenario 1, and if Lose then Scenario 2

Conclusion
Porky will not take risk if it doesn't benefit him many times more on FREE basis !

1 comment:

  1. i agree with porky, r not bet unless sure can get something in return

    ReplyDelete

East Wind Breaks (Porky's Mood Song)